1. We asked a group of women who either have or are expecting girls what they want their daughters to know. What did they say?
2. They acknowledged that their daughters are entering a world fraught with challenges.
3. But they wanted the girls to know that, regardless of what they see or hear, they should be secure in their bodies…
6. They all wanted their daughters to be themselves and to remember who they are, always.
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›