1. We asked a group of women who either have or are expecting girls what they want their daughters to know. What did they say?
2. They acknowledged that their daughters are entering a world fraught with challenges.
3. But they wanted the girls to know that, regardless of what they see or hear, they should be secure in their bodies…
6. They all wanted their daughters to be themselves and to remember who they are, always.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›
- Walter Scott's family has reached a $6.5 million settlement with North Charleston, S.C., where the unarmed black man was fatally shot by an officer in April. ›