1. We asked a group of women who either have or are expecting girls what they want their daughters to know. What did they say?
2. They acknowledged that their daughters are entering a world fraught with challenges.
3. But they wanted the girls to know that, regardless of what they see or hear, they should be secure in their bodies…
6. They all wanted their daughters to be themselves and to remember who they are, always.
- The person suspected of shooting several people at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs is in police custody, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›