1. We asked a group of women who either have or are expecting girls what they want their daughters to know. What did they say?
2. They acknowledged that their daughters are entering a world fraught with challenges.
3. But they wanted the girls to know that, regardless of what they see or hear, they should be secure in their bodies…
6. They all wanted their daughters to be themselves and to remember who they are, always.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️