1. We asked a group of women who either have or are expecting girls what they want their daughters to know. What did they say?
2. They acknowledged that their daughters are entering a world fraught with challenges.
3. But they wanted the girls to know that, regardless of what they see or hear, they should be secure in their bodies…
6. They all wanted their daughters to be themselves and to remember who they are, always.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›