1. We asked a group of women to explain male anatomy using a highly accurate medical model.
2. And we did the same exact thing with a group of men.
3. So how did everyone do? Well, both the men and the women did a reasonably good job of explaining what testosterone does.
5. But things got a little dicey when we asked everyone to describe the sperm’s journey. The sperm starts in the testes, then goes…
7. By the time we asked about the vas deferens, we’d realized something very important:
In The News Today
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›