1. We asked a group of women to explain male anatomy using a highly accurate medical model.
2. And we did the same exact thing with a group of men.
3. So how did everyone do? Well, both the men and the women did a reasonably good job of explaining what testosterone does.
5. But things got a little dicey when we asked everyone to describe the sperm’s journey. The sperm starts in the testes, then goes…
7. By the time we asked about the vas deferens, we’d realized something very important:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.