1. We asked a group of women to explain male anatomy using a highly accurate medical model.
2. And we did the same exact thing with a group of men.
3. So how did everyone do? Well, both the men and the women did a reasonably good job of explaining what testosterone does.
5. But things got a little dicey when we asked everyone to describe the sperm’s journey. The sperm starts in the testes, then goes…
7. By the time we asked about the vas deferens, we’d realized something very important:
Here Are The Top Stories
- A judge set a $1 million bond for Ray Tensing, who was charged with murder for fatally shooting Samuel Dubose.
- The Taliban has appointed Mullah Akhtar Mansour as its new Afghan leader.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.