1. Beef Up Your Corned Beef Hash
Corned beef hash is made up of like 10 different ingredients, and Ranch just happens to go with every single one of them.
2. Amp Up Your Frittata
You know someone might have feelings for you if they make a frittata for you. But you’ll know your love can never be if they serve it to you with some ketchup.
3. Re-Invent Your Eggs Benedict
Lemuel Benedict can’t tell us what he was thinking when he used hollandaise sauce for his “hangover cure,” but smart guys like him usually recognize their mistakes pretty quickly.
4. Lather It On Your Breakfast Burrito
Maybe it’s time to give your esophagus a break from all the hot sauce, yeah?
5. Cover Your French Toast In It
How else are we supposed to show those Europeans who’s boss?
6. Sneak It Into Your Croissant Sandwich
They totally put Ranch on everything in France. They just don’t tell anyone.
7. Drizzle It On Your Breakfast Tacos
Ranch is an obvious ingredient in tacos, so it’s completely fine to pour some into the shells even if the “Today Show” has aired yet.
8. Pile It On Your Steak And Eggs
See how much white space there is on this plate? It’s a little upsetting.
9. Slather It On Your Quiche
Quiches are the best because you can literally put anything in them…which means it’s a shame when someone undoes all their masterful handiwork by putting ketchup on their product.
10. Spoon It Onto Your Breakfast Quesedilla
Watching the Ranch melt on the warm bread is definitely better than anything a French press can do.