1. Vinny and Pauly D from “The Jersey Shore”
Vinny: “We went straight from Italy to Jersey and I’ve spent every single day for 110 days waking up to Pauly and going to sleep next to Pauly”
2. Cory Matthews and Shawn Hunter from “Boy Meets World”
Cory Matthews: “When I’m here with you, I’m fine, but over there with Topanga it’s like I’m a… a… a sea monkey.”
Shawn Hunter: “That’s a bad animal.”
3. Jemaine Clement and Bret McKenzie from “Flight of the Concords”
Jemaine: “Soooooo, are you alright?”
Bret: “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.”
Jemaine: “Oh well alright I was just saying how you’re sitting in the shower… with your clothes on… crying…”
4. Kenneth “The Page” Parcell and Tracy Jordan from “30 Rock”
Tracy Jordan: “…but what did I tell you was the secret to havin’ a good marriage and keepin’ it together, Kenneth?”
Kenneth Parcell: “Be a good listener, a giver of gifts and work that va-jay-jay.”
Tracy Jordan: “That’s my boyeee!”
5. Corey Feldman and Corey Haim
Corey Haim: “Corey Feldman and I did sneak into the screening room one day during Lost Boys.”
Corey Feldman on Haim’s death: “They [brother and sister] informed me of the loss of my brother Corey Haim. My eyes weren’t even open all the way when the tears started streaming down my face.”
6. J.D. and Turk from “Scrubs”
JD : Anyway, this is the end of a major chapter in our lives and you know what? I am going to take you out tonight, yes sir, we are going to get some dinner, we’ll get a nice bottle of wine.
Turk : It sounds like you are asking me out on a man-date
JD : Turk, why are you so afraid of loving me?
7. Frodo and Sam from “Lord of the Rings”
Frodo: I need you on my side.
Sam: I’m on your side, Mr Frodo.
Frodo: I know you are, Sam.
8. Rob and Big
Rob: I’m the skateboarder in this family
Big: I’m the bodyguard .
Rob: …and you’re the puppy.
9. Harold and Kumar from “Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle”
Harold: Oh, nice. 16 Candles is on, man.
Kumar: And the award for the least heterosexual statement ever made in this apartment goes to… Harold Lee! Come on down, man! Take a bow!
Harold: Shut up, man. It’s a classic.
10. Charlie Kelly and Frank Reynolds from “It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia”
Charlie Kelly: “Why do we never play ‘nightcrawlers’ anymore huh?”
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›