4. Pepsi Twist Mojito (Italy)
This sadly contains no alcohol.
5. Pepsi Gold - white sapote flavor (Japan, Germany, Finland and Central Europe)
Originally, this was a promotional tool used for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. It’s gold and sort of looks like someone peed in a pepsi bottle.
6. Fire (hot cinnamon) and Ice (cool mint) Pepsi (Guam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines)
9. Pepsi Blue Hawaii - pineapple lemon flavored (Japan)
13. Pepsi Mont Blanc - based on a French chestnut dessert (Japan)
14. Pepsi Pink - strawberry milk flavor (Japan)
16. Pepsi Baobab - monkey bread fruit flavor (Japan)
18. Pepsi Jazz (USA)
This came in three distinct flavors: black cherry french vanilla, strawberries and Cream, and caramel cream.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›