5. Pepsi Gold - white sapote flavor (Japan, Germany, Finland and Central Europe)
Originally, this was a promotional tool used for the 2006 FIFA World Cup. It’s gold and sort of looks like someone peed in a pepsi bottle.
6. Fire (hot cinnamon) and Ice (cool mint) Pepsi (Guam, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Philippines)
13. Pepsi Mont Blanc - based on a French chestnut dessert (Japan)
18. Pepsi Jazz (USA)
This came in three distinct flavors: black cherry french vanilla, strawberries and Cream, and caramel cream.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›