1. Banana Chocolate
Banana chocolate is modestly delicious. I enjoy a chocolate who is straight forward with me.
2. Black Pearl Bar
Includes ginger, wasabi and black sesame seeds infused dark chocolate. This is definitely a puzzle for the palate. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.
3. Lavender truffles
Rich dark chocolate infused with lavender and cardamom. Lavender doesn’t just belong in bathwater (although I’d eat this while in a lavender scented bath forever if I could).
4. Naga Bar
Deep milk chocolate with sweet indian curry powder and coconut.
5. Goat Cheese & Pear Bonbon
Dark chocolate with goat cheese, Pear Williams and crushed black pepper buttercream. This is the fanciest chocolate of all chocolates. It deserves a little bow tie, or maybe a monocle.
6. Mo’s Bacon Bar
This Vosges company really has this whole chocolate thing down. Deep chocolate with apple smoked bacon. Somewhere, Ron Swanson is shedding a silent tear of joy.
7. Kaffir lime chocolate
Dark chocolate filled with caramel and kaffir lime leaves.
8. Lemon grass with peppercorn
This beauty is white chocolate ganache infused with lemongrass, a hint of vodka and garnished with pink peppercorn. All you really have to say is ganache and vodka and I’m pretty much sold.
9. Raspberry pink pepper truffles
Truffles loaded with raspberry puree with a hint of ground pink peppercorns.
10. Red Fire Bar
Mexican and chipotle chilies, ceylon cinnamon all melted into dark chocolate. I think this is the definition of “it burns so good”.
11. Chai chocolate
A kick of ginger and chai essence all packaged in milk chocolatey goodness.
12. Goji Bar
Milk chocolate with goji berries and pink Himalayan salt. I’m not sure what pink Himalayan salt actually is, but I’ll eat it!
13. Chocolate-covered insects
Not for the texturally unambitious.
14. Smoke & Stout Caramel Bar
Is there anything better than beer or chocolate? Uh, yeah if those two things were combined. Vosges designed this masterpiece: dark chocolate infused with burnt sugar caramel, a hint of Alderwood smoked salt, and Rogue Ale’s Chocolate stout beer.
15. Mexican hot chocolate truffle
Dark chocolate truffles infused with mexican hot chocolate flavors such as cayenne pepper and cinnamon. DROOL.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.