1. You have to wave at someone for what seems like an hour before they see you.
2. Seriously, you have to try really hard to get people’s attention.
3. And when you finally do, they introduce themselves to you for the 6th time that year.
4. You tend to hear “Oh, I didn’t see you there” more often than not.
5. You’re standing in a group and…wait, how did you end up outside of the circle?
6. When everyone hugs goodbye, you’re left to only hug yourself.
Ron again? And here we thought Harry was known for his invisibility.
7. When people tell you stories you have to interrupt to remind them that you were there too.
8. When you post something on social media and it gets 0 comments, likes, notes, OR retweets.
9. People are always accidentally bumping into you, even in empty areas.
10. People frequently turn the lights off in a room that you’re still occupying.
12. Which makes it ultimately more upsetting when you still go unnoticed.
14. …but it’s such a rare feat that you don’t know what to do with yourself.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.