1. You have to wave at someone for what seems like an hour before they see you.
2. Seriously, you have to try really hard to get people’s attention.
3. And when you finally do, they introduce themselves to you for the 6th time that year.
4. You tend to hear “Oh, I didn’t see you there” more often than not.
5. You’re standing in a group and…wait, how did you end up outside of the circle?
6. When everyone hugs goodbye, you’re left to only hug yourself.
Ron again? And here we thought Harry was known for his invisibility.