1. When Obama promised everyone making under $250,000 a year that he wouldn’t raise our taxes, I was like:
3. When Obama said, “if you’ve got a doctor that you like, you will be able to keep your doctor,” I was like:
5. … But then he said you MAY be able to keep your current doctor . .
6. When Obama said Obamacare would bring down crazy health care costs, I was like:
7. But then I found out Obamacare actually costs BILLIONS of dollars
8. When Obama promised we’d be $2,500 richer every year because of lower insurance premiums, I was like:
9. But then I realized premiums will actually skyrocket …
10. I was psyched that Obamacare would finally get me health insurance at work….
11. But then my boss said he was gonna knock me down to part time, because he can’t afford to provide Obamacare …
12. Obama also said everyone could keep their insurance if they liked it!
13. But now that I know MILLIONS of people LOST their health insurance, I’m like:
14. Obama keeps saying Obamacare is working great, so I’m feeling like
15. BUT THEN, they said it’s not gonna be ready for another year????
16. … and made the announcement on the 4th of July … WHO IS PAYING ATTENTION TO NEWS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY?!
18. This whole time I thought Republicans were just being grouchy about Obamacare …
This post was created by a Community Brand Publisher, which means it is not sponsored and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff.