1. Listen, everyone likes to play charades.
2. But what happens when you play a game…
3. Inspired by the now infamous sex messages from this?
New York Rep. Anthony Weiner announces his resignation during a press conference Thursday, June 16, 2011 in New York City, New York.
4. Answer: It’s pretty great.
5. You’re welcome.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.