3. (WAY too busy.)
4. But working out doesn’t HAVE to be terrible, and it doesn’t HAVE to take forever.
5. Because there are lots of surprisingly fun ways to burn calories in 30 minutes.
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›