1. Real talk: Setting world records for being good at stuff has been DONE TO DEATH and it is BORING.
Look at me, I can swim / run / gorge myself on hot dogs, I’M SO GREAT.
2. But setting the world record for SUCKING AT SETTING WORLD RECORDS? NOW we’re doing something.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.