1. Real talk: Setting world records for being good at stuff has been DONE TO DEATH and it is BORING.
Look at me, I can swim / run / gorge myself on hot dogs, I’M SO GREAT.
2. But setting the world record for SUCKING AT SETTING WORLD RECORDS? NOW we’re doing something.
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- CC Sabathia, a pitcher for the playoff-bound New York Yankees, says he's checking himself into an alcohol rehab center. ›