1. Twenty years down the line, what are you going to remember: All the hours you spent getting your requirements done…
2. Or that random class which had nothing to do with your major but which you absolutely loved?
3. Hustling to get an unpaid internship…
Win McNamee / Getty Images
5. You only get one shot at college. And these are the experiences you should do your best to have while you’re there.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›