1. Twenty years down the line, what are you going to remember: All the hours you spent getting your requirements done…
2. Or that random class which had nothing to do with your major but which you absolutely loved?
3. Hustling to get an unpaid internship…
Win McNamee / Getty Images
5. You only get one shot at college. And these are the experiences you should do your best to have while you’re there.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.