1. Twenty years down the line, what are you going to remember: All the hours you spent getting your requirements done…
2. Or that random class which had nothing to do with your major but which you absolutely loved?
3. Hustling to get an unpaid internship…
Win McNamee / Getty Images
5. You only get one shot at college. And these are the experiences you should do your best to have while you’re there.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.