Response to Did Gwyneth Paltrow Really Say That?:
There are real, actual, problems in the world. Gwenyth is one of them.
This was an open request for birthing stories. Get off your high horse. There is no birthing center in my city and my son and I would have died if I had been at home. Stop mom shaming. We are all in this together.
Finding the strength to stay friends with people who refuse to read the series. Also, not divorcing your husband when he won’t let your unborn child be named Sirius.
I wish I had sprung for a DJ. I don’t know what I was thinking. I also wish I hadn’t spent so much on my dress. It is just sucking up space in the guest room closet. I also wish I had done my own makeup instead of having it done by someone professional who didn’t know me. I had my glasses off while it was being done and though it looked nice it wasn’t me.
Could she be more out of touch?
Tom who? Seriously, whom is downloading Blink 182? The industry needs to evolve the way nearly every other industry has. Please see Dave Grohl’s opinion on streaming and shut your spoiled pop/punk face.
- heatherd15 "Woman Accused Of Trolling Madeleine M..."
- heatherd15 "12 Foolproof Tips For The Perfect Picnic"
Response to A Tennessee Park Ranger Was Fired For Dancing On The Job Because Everything Is Terrible:
That hillbilly cow is the problem.
I’m so glad to see the income from my free app going to good use.
- heatherd15 "8 Celebrity Tweets You Missed Today"
- heatherd15 "12 Things You Probably Didn't Kno..."
- heatherd15 "Here's Julian Assange's Pisse..."
- heatherd15 "25 Ways To Live Life Like Karen Walker"
- heatherd15 "Meet Kevin, The Gay Llama Farmer From..."
- heatherd15 "29 Crazy Margaritas You Need To Try"
- heatherd15 "34 Ways To Eat Guinness On St. Patric..."
SHARE THIS PAGE View Viral Dashboard ›