7. WhenThe Lights Go Out - 5ive
The Lines - When I flick da switch, Make ya hips wanna dip now,I can get you off, Cos I’m ready and equipped now, Swing for me baby give me all that you got,
Never wanna stop cos ya make me feel hot
The LIE - This is not so much a lie it’s mostly me JUST realizing how dirty these lyrics actually are….and to think I used to sing along to this when I was all young and innocent!!
6. As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
The Line - I don’t care who you are, where your from, what you did as long as you love me!
The LIE - really? REALLY?? You don’t care what I did
5. I Do - 98 Degrees
The Line - All that I’ll ever need Is in your eyes
The LIE - So basically all you have to do is look in my eyes and your whole life is complete…wow that’s crazy!
4. All That I Need - Boyzone
The Line -Girl when you walked down that door Left a hole in my heart
The LIE - Ummm a hole in your heart sounds more like an urgent medical condition!!! Stop calling me and call a doctor!!
3. Step By Step - New Kids On The Block
The Lines -
(Danny) Step one, we can have lots of fun
(Donnie) Step two, there’s so much we can do
(Jordan) Step three, it’s just you for me
(Joe) Step four, I can give you more
(Jon) Step five, don’t you know that the time has arrived
The LIE - Well all of these sound like its going to lead to sex rather than lead to a romantic picnic.
2. God Must Have Spent A Little More Time On You - NSYNC
The Lines - When I look into your eyes, I know that it’s true, God must have spent…
A little more time on you
The LIE - This line just gives the average 90’s teenage girl a very unrealistic view on how boys think!! I love it but I’ve never heard any girl say that her boyfriend said this to her!
1. I’ll Never Break Your Heart - Backstreet Boys
The Line - I’ll never break your heart, I’ll never make you cry
The LIE - Considering that teenage girls spend 90% of their time crying over a boy I am confident in saying that all of this is a big fat lie!!!
Shame on you 90’s Boy Bands! Shame. On. You!!
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.