Like many of us, I have been unable to wait for the Marvel licensing machine to kick into gear for the Dancing Baby Groot frenzy.
1. Obtain these items: A stick of asparagus, a marker, a small pot, and soil.
You can buy asparagus at the grocery store. Alternatively, you can grow it, but be warned: Asparagus is a spring vegetable.
2. Use the marker to draw a face on your stick of asparagus.
I chose a ‘happy’ face, but you are the art director of your own Baby Groot DIY so go crazy.
3. Put the soil in the pot.
4. Put the stick of asparagus in the soil.
5. Use toothpicks to add the arms.
Tip: Colorful toothpicks can add a touch of whimsy!
Voila! Baby Groot!*
*Baby Groot lasts 4-6 days, can be affected by housepets and ravenous hunger. It doesn’t dance, but you can play music at it.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›