1. Sudden politicization of a mundane topic:
You mean you DIDN’T come to the travel section to argue about Palestine?
2. “Tbh in the photoshopped cover she just looks better…”
4. The sarcasm-deaf:
“Please, continue trolling!” - famous last words.
5. THE ARRIVAL OF ALL-CAPS GRANDMA
“COCONUT IS REALLY MY FAVORITE SECRET INGREDIENT TO USE IN BAKING. I HAVE BEEN COKING (sic) FOR 65 YEARS AND THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RECIPES I HAVE EVER USED. BLESSINGS TO ALL!”
10. Conspiracy theories involving the liberal media / illuminati / feminists / tea party:
11. A tragic event involving young people happens: blame the parents.
12. And blaming the poor for dragging down the economy:
14. Someone goes on the attack using a faith-based argument…
“You’re going to hell!”
15. And the response spirals into a tirade based on religious stereotypes:
16. Reiterating the same terrible point, over and over:
17. Or using the same trolling method on multiple threads:
18. And when people don’t get it and keep feeding the trolls:
21. …but really they’re using Wikipedia.
“I have had 25 years of experience in financial services at one of the most successful investment banks. Based on the laws of supply and demand…”
22. The moment where you find a post you cannot unsee:
23. Someone over-intellectualizes their idea to the point where you can’t actually understand them…
24. …usually as part of an incomprehensible, multi-page essay.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›