1. This perfect beach that is flanked by towering, rocky cliffs:
McWay Waterfall Beach, Big Sur, California.
2. This sparkling paradise that was deemed a World Heritage Site:
Cala Goloritzè Beach, Sardinia, Italy.
3. This beach that literally has shimmery black sand:
Wai’anapanapa State Park, Maui, Hawaii.
4. This beach that is steps away from real, ancient Mayan ruins:
Tulum, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
5. This beach which is full of tide pools, grottoes, and smooth boulders:
The Baths, Virgin Gorda, British Virgin Islands.
6. This stretch of sand and sea that might actually lead to heaven:
Harbour Island, Bahamas.
7. This incredible “Smuggler’s Cove” that is only accessible by boat:
Navagio Beach, Zakynthos, Greece.
8. This beach that is studded with artful granite boulders:
Anse Source D’Argent, Seychelles.
9. This beach that is surrounded by caves and long-tail boats:
Ao Nang, Thailand.
10. This dreamy seascape that was rated Queensland’s Cleanest Beach:
Whitehaven Beach, Queensland, Australia.
11. This beach that is home to flocks of cute African penguins:
Boulders Beach, Cape Town, South Africa.
12. This pebbled wonderland on the Turkish Riviera:
Konyaalti Beach, Antalya, Turkey.
13. This beach that has magical PINK sand:
Elafonisi Beach, Crete, Greece.
14. And THIS beach that boasts red sand and tons of wildlife:
Rábida Island, Galápagos, Ecuador.
15. This beach whose scenery attracted great painters like Monet and Courbet:
Étretat, Normandy, France.
16. This serene landscape you can admire from the privacy of a cave:
Sunayama Beach, Okinawa, Japan.
17. And this pristine beach that is the definition of paradise:
Baia do Sancho, Brazil.