1. When someone asks you what your favorite book is and expects you to pick just one.
Because, really, a book is basically a Do Not Disturb sign.
3. When the movie version of a book gets everything wrong.
4. And completely ruins your mental images of characters.
5. When someone you like tells you they don’t like to read.
6. When you forget to eat or sleep because a book is so good.
And you pretend they’re still alive but it’s just not the same.
12. When you lend someone a book and get it back in terrible condition.
14. When you finish a book and have to wait a year for the sequel.
15. When a book makes you cry hysterically in public and everyone thinks you’re crazy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›