1. Your cat keeps asking about your whereabouts.
“Where were you the night of the red dot?”
11. Your cat frequently conducts investigative research online.
Read The Cat, The Devil, and Lee Fontana—a charming adventure featuring Misto the talking cat—by Shirley Rousseau Murphy, the award-winning author of the Joe Grey series, and her husband Pat J. J. Murphy.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›