1. For the Grammar Nazi caffeine addict
A “set of 6 mugs highlights the correct usage of commonly confused words like ‘lose’ and ‘loose’ or ‘effect’ and ‘affect.’ Their (*snicker*) a great gift for the grammar Nazi in your life who’s always correcting your Facebook statuses.”
2. For the Grammar Nazi parents
“Capture the excitement of a big-city newspaper while reinforcing your child’s grammar skills.”
3. For the Grammar Nazi with an appetite
Eating can be educational.
4. For the Grammar Nazi police
Happy birthday — please stay a way from my Facebook post.
6. For the self-confident Grammar Nazi
Letting the world know about his/her affliction.
7. For the dog loving Grammar Nazi
Dogs don’t make grammar mistakes (that we know about), but they will love you unconditionally.
8. For the Grammar Nazi’s office wall
Allowing others to learn at their own pace.