1. Boy Scout uniforms
I think this picture says it all.
2. Conservative swimwear
The 80’s were full of bad ideas like this.
3. Everybody needs a detective friend
This picture has a completely different tone if it turns out the boy in the trench coat is not a detective.
4. Not approved
This is not the mansion that God has built for you, thus it is not approved.
Kitty litter and travelling are a cats main priorities in life.
They just can’t get anything right.
8. Did it snow?
9. Duck Dynasty
I hope the text in those white boxes aren’t their names. Although, that would explain the solemn expressions.
10. Ghostly hospital visit
It’s hard to imagine this picture got approved by editors and was published. Really, what were they thinking?
11. Ghost boyfriend
Clearly the same editors from the previous image.
12. Excuse me, officer.
People will say anything to get out a speeding ticket.
13. Old geezers
You may be from Wisconsin but cheese is not the answer for everything.
14. Knitting is uncool
No offence to people who knit, those handmade scarves ROCK!
15. Hey, ladies.
I take back everything I said about knitting. Knitting a mustache is downright awesome!
One of the greatest bromances of all time.
17. Protect your carpets
You could also just have hardwood floors if you’re so accident prone.
It’s obvious what this ad is for, but who is their target audience??
19. Shark Week
She’s a big fin of shark week.
20. A carpeted bathroom
This is a pretty decent ad if you have young children, I guess.
21. Dog boyfriend
At least she has someone special in her life.
23. Matching shirts
Things are just getting too serious.
24. What would Lincoln do today?
Can’t say the article was very good but the headline caught my attention.
25. No friends?
I’d want to be friends with this guy, he’s resourceful!
I can’t wait.
27. Stealing the spotlight
Get out of here, dweeb.
28. Running away
I almost want to buy whatever they’re selling just so they don’t have to participate in more photoshoots like this one.
29. Original Playboy Bunny
Business was slow in the beginning and the bunnies had to get other jobs just to make ends meet.
30. Dad Jeans
One day the world will catch on.
31. I’m hating every minute of this.
I would be too if I had to wear that sweater.
32. Teach out and touch someone
I surely hope she isn’t making personal calls on company time.
33. Ol’ one eye
It’s a sad, sad life.
Can dolls just be not creepy for like one minute?
35. The biggest ‘WTF?’ of them all.
Finally, a sinus mask for serial killers.
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›