1. The BuzzFeed UK office had a go at self-portraits with their non-dominant hands.
Some did quite well, melting jaw aside.
2. Turns out, it’s a very giggly activity.
Even if you end up creating a horrible Frankenstein version of yourself.
3. You should always take care to include your fabulous accessories in a self-portrait.
And your screams!
4. Not to mention your fwooshy, voluminous hair.
5. And some people even drew themselves with melting chins.
6. While others were absolutely spot on.
7. Now it’s your turn! Share a photo of yourself and your best attempt at a self-portrait with your non-dominant hand!
Awards and badges will be given to the most creative submissions!
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›