1. Marge would like to sit in your garden, and then have a tummy tickle.
She’s waiting for you at the Bromsgrove Blue Cross shelter near Birmingham.
2. Fonzie would like to investigate the cardboard box that you shoved in the back of your closet.
He’s at the Glasgow centre of the Scottish SPCA.
3. Jevarna would like to appear frequently in your Instagram feed.
She’s at the North London Adoption Centre.
4. Betty is giving you a look that says, “Please love me.”
Tell her that you do at the Chestnut Cat Sanctuary & Rescue Centre in Epping.
5. Buju is very likely to be the most beautiful cat you have ever seen.
He’s at the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
6. Bella is reaching her paw slightly towards you, because she loves you already.
The 13-year-old beauty is at the Blue Cross shelter in Hertfordshire.
7. Dexter would like you to boop him riiiiight there on the nose.
He’s just over a year old, and awaits your boop at the Blue Cross shelter in Cambridge.
8. Daphne and Velma would like to decorate your home with their flawless beauty.
Go and find them at the Cumbria Blue Cross, and please bring a nice car.
9. Lilly is quite frankly astonished that her cheeks could be this chubby and yet you have not come to tickle them yet.
She will forgive you as soon as you ring up the Cambridge Blue Cross shelter to arrange for an adoption.
10. Boo would like to be your one and only boo.
She’s just 11 months old, and at the Burford Blue Cross shelter.
11. Lovely Jasper is waiting for you, very, very patiently.
Find him at the West Yorkshire Blue Cross shelter.
12. Jon Snow knows one thing, and one thing only: There is a little warm patch on the stairs of your home where the heating comes through, and that is where he would like to be sleeping as soon as possible.
He would like to meet you at the Blue Cross rehoming centre in Tiverton, Devon.
13. Have you noticed the 1-year-old Scamp’s little bitty white toes?
No? Go to Coleg Gwenk Blue Cross shelter, near Cardiff, to see them in person.
14. George would like to fall asleep on your sofa while you watch The Great British Bake Off.
He’s only a year old, and can be found at the Felixstowe Blue Cross rehoming centre in Suffolk.
15. Seven-year-old Poppy promises never, ever to wake you up before you’d like to be woken up.
Find her at the Shuttleworth College Blue Cross rehoming centre in Bedfordshire.
16. Sam will stop glaring at you as soon as you give him a nice bowl of food and a cuddle.
If you’re anywhere near the County Durham Blue Cross shelter, you really have no excuse but to go and adopt the 3-year-old immediately.
17. Thomas is 16 years old but as sweet as ever.
18. Buttons has heard through the grapevine that you have a nice chair by the window where the light comes in. He would like to sit in it and look at the birds outside.
Buttons is 8½ years old and at the Lewknor Blue Cross rehoming centre in Oxfordshire.
19. Sox would like to you to cancel your weekend plans and stay in and scratch under her chin instead.
She’s at the Southampton Blue Cross rehoming centre.
20. Crunchie is quite frankly the perfect cat.
Find him at the Old Windsor centre of the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
21. Barnie and Ben would like to come and find out exactly how warm your bed is.
Find them at the Battersea Dogs & Cats Home.
22. Jaffa would like to help you with your paperwork.
He’s a very good assistant. Find him at the Manchester & Salford branch of the RSPCA.
23. Missy is big and beautiful.
Will you be the one to put her on a diet? Find her at the Edinburgh & Lothians branch of the Scottish SPCA.
24. Billy pretty much just wants a hug. (And a home for life.)
He’s at the Northiam Blue Cross rehoming centre in East Sussex.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›