1. Have a good summer! = It was nice sitting in front of you in homeroom.
2. H.A.G.S. = Wait, what’s your name again?
3. Remember when… = This is literally the only memory I have with you.
4. Good luck! = I’m your teacher.
5. See you in the fall! = Don’t call me over the summer.
6. Keep in touch! = Don’t.
7. K.I.T. = I hate you.
8. Don’t change = Hey, you’re pretty cool.
9. Don’t ever change for no one = I need to go back to English class, but hey, you’re pretty cool.
10. 2 Good + 2 Be = 4Gotten! = I literally wrote this in everyone’s yearbook.
11. Stay sweet! = I don’t know much about you, but you’re nice, so there’s that.
12. I wish I knew you better. = I am trying to be endearing and have no idea how passive aggressive I sound.
13. Man, _________ class was the worst! = I thoroughly enjoy your company, as you managed to make this class bearable.
14. Don’t forget me when you’re famous! = I have pretty high expectations for you, so if you do get famous I have proof that I knew you.
15. Your parties were epic! = Will you buy me beer over the summer with your fake?
16. You’re the weirdest person I know = I’m your best friend, so I can get away with saying that.
17. ________ was here. = I am totally going to be famous one day, so here’s some proof that you knew me. You’re welcome.
18. I’ll miss you! = I had a good time being your acquaintance in high school, but I honestly don’t plan on seeing you ever again.
19. Prom was insane! = I don’t remember prom at all, but you were in the group pictures, so I’m fairly certain you were there.
20. H.A.K.A.S. = I want to seem cool so I am hiding a swear in there.
21. Always remember who you are. = I am trying to sound deep. Oh, and I watched The Lion King last night.