1. 1. This calming cottage on Lower Beverly Lake in Ontario, Canada.
2. This house on stilts in Bocas del Toro, Panama.
3. This small town in Iceland.
In this area just north of the town, the local residents decided to light the side of the cliff at night to give it a special feel.
4. This house on a mountain slope in the Kaprun ski region, Austria
5. This house on the uninhabited island of Urup, Kuriles.
8. The Cape Neddick Lighthouse in York, Maine.
A photo of this famous lighthouse is actually carried in the Voyager spacecraft, along with other manmade feats like the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China.
9. This house on an Icelandic peninsula.
10. This home on the Ocean in Ambergris Caye, Belize.
11. This house on a peninsula in Skudeneshavn, Rogaland Fylke, in Norway.
12. These houses on tiny forested islands in Sitka Sound on Baranof Island, Alaska.
13. This red house in Sweden on the Stockholm Archipelago.
15. This house in the Land of the Panserbjørne.
16. This placid cabin by a waterfall in the valleys by Isafjordur.
17. This little house in jungle on the tropical island off El Nido, Philippines.
18. This lone house on the Snaefellsnes peninsula in Iceland.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.