1. 1. This calming cottage on Lower Beverly Lake in Ontario, Canada.
2. This house on stilts in Bocas del Toro, Panama.
3. This small town in Iceland.
In this area just north of the town, the local residents decided to light the side of the cliff at night to give it a special feel.
4. This house on a mountain slope in the Kaprun ski region, Austria
5. This house on the uninhabited island of Urup, Kuriles.
8. The Cape Neddick Lighthouse in York, Maine.
A photo of this famous lighthouse is actually carried in the Voyager spacecraft, along with other manmade feats like the Taj Mahal and the Great Wall of China.