3. When someone happily asks if you’re ready for the day
5. Wishing you could pull a Fiona on anyone who dares to enter your room in the morning
6. Why do you think waking me up is a good idea?
Get out. Get out. Get out.
7. What part of “do not wake me up” do you not understand?
If I weren’t so damn tired, you wouldn’t make it out of my room alive.
8. It’s such a beautiful day! Carpe diem!
I will carpe the hell outta this diem at a much more appropriate hour.
9. Are you honestly this awake?
No seriously. Are you on something? You have to be on something.
10. Wouldn’t you rather be sleeping?
No? Well that’s probably because you’re on something.
12. When it’s 8 AM and their happiness can only be compared to a child at Disneyland
I assure you, this is not the happiest place on earth.
13. When they’re cheerily all up in your face when the sun is barely awake
I’m only telling you this for your safety.
14. How exhausting it is to keep up with their energy levels
Not to mention impossible.
17. How it feels waking up early for work, school, or really any early morning event
And there’s always that one coworker who’s just so. damn. chipper all morning.
Could you please be quiet? I’m trying to concentrate on this BuzzFeed article.
19. Normal people attempting to pay attention to anything in the morning
Not gonna happen.
20. When morning people make wayyy to much noise far to early in the day
This hurts me more than it hurts you.
22. When someone tells me how excited they are for an early morning event
Are you feeling ok? Let me check your temperature. We may have to have you committed.
24. When they complain that I’m late to something that starts far too early to be considered sane.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›