2. “I can never tell how you’re feeling”
By all means, please stop trying to guess
3. “I’ve always assumed you were a bitch”
Please don’t assume I’m a bitch based solely on my face being stuck with this less than cheery disposition. I probably am a bitch, but you should get to know me first before making that assessment.
4. “Are you trying to be cool or something?”
Trying to be cool is the opposite of cool.
5. “Do you think it makes you look mysterious/badass?”
Please. Stop. Talking.
6. “You look like you think you’re better than other people”
I cannot help that my face looks this way
7. “Why are you always in a bad mood?”
Again with the assumptions. Stop.
8. “Are you mad?”
I swear I’m not mad. Honestly, not mad. Please stop thinking I’m mad.
10. “You’d be so much prettier / happier if you smiled more often”
I’d be so much happier if you stopped talking
11. “So your face just naturally looks like that?”
Yes, and proud of it
- Israeli officials have authorized police to seal off parts of Jerusalem after a wave of stabbings by Palestinians. ›
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates had their first debate of the 2016 election cycle on Tuesday night ?? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›