2. “I can never tell how you’re feeling”
By all means, please stop trying to guess
3. “I’ve always assumed you were a bitch”
Please don’t assume I’m a bitch based solely on my face being stuck with this less than cheery disposition. I probably am a bitch, but you should get to know me first before making that assessment.
4. “Are you trying to be cool or something?”
Trying to be cool is the opposite of cool.
5. “Do you think it makes you look mysterious/badass?”
Please. Stop. Talking.
6. “You look like you think you’re better than other people”
I cannot help that my face looks this way
7. “Why are you always in a bad mood?”
Again with the assumptions. Stop.
8. “Are you mad?”
I swear I’m not mad. Honestly, not mad. Please stop thinking I’m mad.
10. “You’d be so much prettier / happier if you smiled more often”
I’d be so much happier if you stopped talking
11. “So your face just naturally looks like that?”
Yes, and proud of it
- The second foreign suspect connected to Bangkok's deadly shrine blast has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›