1. Add bacon and scrambled eggs.
It’s the best breakfast sandwich you’ll ever have.
2. Add a fried egg on top.
Basically a croque madame without the ham.
3. Add finely chopped red onion and fresh thyme.
4. Try it open-faced and sprinkled with Herbes de Provence.
5. Add braised short rib and watercress.
Short ribs require planning ahead, but using a slow-cooker recipe means the hands-on time is minimal.
6. Add pico de gallo.
So fresh and so clean!
7. Put it on cinnamon raisin bread.
Such sweet sandwich love.
8. Add pineapple and ham.
Also known as Toast Hawaii.
9. Add ham and put it on a waffle.
How have you never done this?
10. Add mango salsa.
11. Add Italian meats.
Salami, pepperoni, and capicola are a great place to start.
12. Add green apple slices.
13. Add sautéed mushrooms and onions.