2. When you find money in unexpected places.
Pockets, sofas, hanging out of a vending machine — finding that wrinkled bill is like winning the actual lottery.
3. When you go to the gym and it’s empty.
No sweaty bros — just you, the elliptical, and Real Housewives playing on all the TVs.
4. Getting free booze. Any kind. Anytime.
Will drink. Thanks!
5. When your favorite show is having a marathon.
Turning on the TV to see that for the next eight hours you’ll be watching your favorite show is a feeling unlike anything else in life.
6. When it’s someone’s birthday at the office.
Which means CUPCAKES!
7. When you wake up and find your inbox empty.
Can this be real life?
8. Or when you wake up and it’s a snow day!!
9. When you come home from work and all the dishes are clean.
*”Hallelujah” starts playing in the background*
10. When the train pulls into the station right as you get there.
And then there’s an empty seat?! Who even cares what happens the rest of the day, you’re set.
11. When you find a great happy hour.
AND you have several hours of it left. SCORE!
12. When you wake up BEFORE your alarm.
All on your own, or with the help of a little kitty paw.
13. When you’re having an amazing hair day.
And there’s no humidity so it actually stays that way.