1. Explore your artistic side with body art.
Maybe even try some potential tattoo designs on for size.
2. Leave obnoxious comments on YouTube.
That’s how most people get rid of their emotional baggage, right?
3. Teach your dog a new trick.
Just because your brain is incapable of learning anything new, doesn’t mean your pets can’t improve themselves.
4. Go have some fun on an escalator.
You can live out all of your fantasies.
5. Practice some new dance moves.
You’re going to need them to celebrate finishing finals.
6. And if dancing takes too much out of you, play with a door stop.
Don’t knock it unless you’ve tried it.
7. Color code your textbooks.
So maybe you haven’t opened many books this semester, but with this activity, you’ll at least be touching your books. Maybe you’ll absorb some knowledge.
8. Don’t forget to take plenty of snack breaks.
You’ll need snack breaks from work and from procrastination. Never forget the snacks.
9. Prank your roommates.
The options are endless. This one only required toilet paper, a paint roller, and a hair dryer.
10. Or take your aggression out on your roommates.
Be sure to get their permission in advance.
12. Make up the ultimate drinking game.
…but you might not want to plan on studying for the rest of the night.
13. Head outside and film the world’s greatest basketball shot.
Worst-case scenario: You’ll get some exercise (which helps with stress). Best-case scenario: You’ll become an internet celebrity.
14. And when all else fails, make a big mess.