1. Waiters who don’t know the difference between champagne and sparkling wine.
Hint, it’s a huge difference.
2. Hotels that don’t offer turndown service.
Getting into bed takes more work than most people realize.
3. Parking on the street when the valet garage is full.
Sure, more people see your ride, but it’s, like, not safe.
4. Yacht clubs that don’t have space on the dock, so you have to anchor offshore.
5. Overly cheerful maids who are always hovering.
Cleaning is fine, but they don’t need to be all up in your business and listening to you on the phone.
7. Airports that don’t have special security lines and lounges for priority members.
Who wants to deal with the upset people in the regular parts of the airport?
8. And people from coach who try to use the bathroom in first class.
Isn’t that what air marshals are there to protect you from?
9. Doormen at clubs who won’t accept bribes…
10. …and any club that doesn’t provide bottle service.
It’s not like you’re going to order at the bar all night.
12. Cashmere sweaters with excessive pilling.
AKA, cheap cashmere sweaters.
13. Parents who don’t have connections to help you get hired at your dream job.
Thanks for nothing.