1. You’ve always felt a very powerful connection to the moon.
Or, at the very least, like looking at it way more than you like looking at the sun.
2. You hate that Miley tried to claim this hairstyle as her own.
And you’ve probably tried to recreate it yourself on more than one occasion. Yeah, buns.
3. You appreciate the importance of me-time.
And a good, long soak in the tub. (Pink bathroom not necessary, but encouraged.)
4. Getting out of bed is often the hardest part of your day.
5. Second only to leaving the house.
Especially when it’s raining/cold/windy/anything-other-than-absolutely-perfect.
6. You can strike a pose like nobody’s business.
7. You’re always ready for your close-up.
8. You know how important it is to stay real.
9. You appreciate the power of a really good manicure.
Like, in a way that can be life-changing.
10. But, there’s way more to you than glitter nail polish and perfectly structured buns.
Nobody dares mess with you.
11. And even when they do, you know know how to deal.
12. You’re still vulnerable to being a little sensitive at times.
I mean, nobody’s tough all the time.
13. You get how exhausting being equal parts tough and caring can be.
You deserve a rest, babe.
14. When things get tough, food can be your savior.
15. Chocolate fudge also means a great deal to you.
16. You already have your dream wedding cake imagined.
Talk about the best day of your life.
17. You’re about the good food feels.
And midnight fridge raid.
18. You’re not exactly one to run on time.
19. But you’re definitely one to talk yourself out of those first 15 minutes you missed.
20. You’re a huge cat fan.
Like, a put a bow on it and hug it ‘til forever, fan.
21. Even when you honestly feel like you can literally see them judging you.
Shut up, kitty.
22. You’re hardly the most tech-savvy person on the planet.
(Yes, that is a floppy disc right there, people.)
23. But you can give out some damn good relationship advice.
24. Even if you’re not so good at taking it yourself. Ever.
But hey, that’s why you’re winning love by daylight. Every day.
25. But despite everything, you’re doing alright.
Just like the one… Sailor Moon!
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›