1. Steve Tyler
2. Presidential candidates fall off stage, too.
3. Even totalitarians occasionally trip
4. The stage is dangerous for normal folks too
5. Dance competitions can be dangerous, too
6. Sometimes even the entering a stage leads to disaster
7. The youth of america is at risk
8. But playing Helen Keller seems to ask for it
9. Sometimes showing off for an audience of one can be dangerous too
10. Or being a drunken loudmouth trying to get attention
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.