1. Use old books to make an adorable decoration.
Clear off your bookshelf and make this green decoration. It will surely spark conversation amongst your guests.
2. Serve dips in edible containers to help make cleanup a cinch.
You can literally eat the bowl! How easy is that?
3. Make a cool frame to take party photos in.
If this wood one looks overly ambitious, grab a large piece of cardboard. Don’t stress: The holidays are about spending time with people you love and making memories.
4. Light a few candles.
The scent will instantly make the mood of the room festive and fun.
5. Add festive holiday props to make your guests’ pictures memorable.
You can purchase these online. They are funny, sweet, and totally original.
6. Use frozen grapes to chill wine.
It will keep your drink cold without diluting the flavor.
7. Incorporate fragrant plants like eucalyptus into your holiday decorations.
Fill your home with the scent of eucalyptus and pine. It’s fresh, invigorating, and welcoming. Perfect for the hostess with the mostest.
8. Decorate drink stirrers with tinsel.
Add a little sparkle to your party in this unexpected place!
9. Strawberries and whipped cream make adorable Santa hats.
What a simple and heartwarming treat.
10. Put LED lights in balloons for some fun party lighting.
This one is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s original, exciting, and fun!
11. Experiment with fun popcorn flavor combinations.
Popcorn is so easy to make! Get creative with your spices. Try rosemary and olive oil, truffle salt, or smoky paprika and cumin.