You do know RuPaul’s Drag Race, right?
Sure, at first it might look like the typical reality show that promotes an inane and unreachable female type…
But actually, beyond the fierce, spectacular facade, all these girls hide a heart of gold.
And if you pay attention, you can learn a lot.
1. Choose your outfit wisely.
And be careful with your attitude, too.
2. Learn how to value and appreciate your body.
We are all beautiful, just in different ways.
Just don’t go too far.
Going from confident to braggy is a short step!
5. You just have to rub it off.
And keep smiling through the toughest times.
6. Always be true to yourself.
Doesn’t matter what people say.
7. Remember: who doesn’t love you, doesn’t deserve you.
Their loss, right?
8. Never let yourself be pushed around.
And never lose your heart.
9. Just stand up and fight back!
You’re a fierce Queen, aren’t you?
10. And most importantly:
Love is all you need.
Can I get an amen?
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.