You do know RuPaul’s Drag Race, right?
Sure, at first it might look like the typical reality show that promotes an inane and unreachable female type…
But actually, beyond the fierce, spectacular facade, all these girls hide a heart of gold.
And if you pay attention, you can learn a lot.
1. Choose your outfit wisely.
And be careful with your attitude, too.
2. Learn how to value and appreciate your body.
We are all beautiful, just in different ways.
Just don’t go too far.
Going from confident to braggy is a short step!
5. You just have to rub it off.
And keep smiling through the toughest times.
6. Always be true to yourself.
Doesn’t matter what people say.
7. Remember: who doesn’t love you, doesn’t deserve you.
Their loss, right?
8. Never let yourself be pushed around.
And never lose your heart.
9. Just stand up and fight back!
You’re a fierce Queen, aren’t you?
10. And most importantly:
Love is all you need.
Can I get an amen?
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.