You do know RuPaul’s Drag Race, right?
Sure, at first it might look like the typical reality show that promotes an inane and unreachable female type…
But actually, beyond the fierce, spectacular facade, all these girls hide a heart of gold.
And if you pay attention, you can learn a lot.
1. Choose your outfit wisely.
And be careful with your attitude, too.
2. Learn how to value and appreciate your body.
We are all beautiful, just in different ways.
Just don’t go too far.
Going from confident to braggy is a short step!
5. You just have to rub it off.
And keep smiling through the toughest times.
6. Always be true to yourself.
Doesn’t matter what people say.
7. Remember: who doesn’t love you, doesn’t deserve you.
Their loss, right?
8. Never let yourself be pushed around.
And never lose your heart.
9. Just stand up and fight back!
You’re a fierce Queen, aren’t you?
10. And most importantly:
Love is all you need.
Can I get an amen?
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan acknowledged that American forces mistakenly struck a hospital in Kunduz, killing 22 people. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›