May I introduce you to the Queen of Drag?
In case you don’t remember her.
Without further ado, here are 10 life lessons from Miss Congeniality herself.
1. Be aware of who you are.
Use it as a starting point to build up your dreams.
2. Don’t make up excuses.
Give it all you’ve got, every time, and then deal with the outcome.
3. Show everybody what you’re made of.
You’re gonna wow them.
4. Don’t hold back.
Pour your heart and soul into everything you do.
5. Just be amazing.
Self-confidence is your strongest weapon.
6. Keep a positive attitude.
Friends are the best thing in the whole world.
7. Hold on to your beliefs.
Whatever they are. And don’t let anyone question them.
9. Don’t be afraid to fail.
Or you’ll miss out precious chances.
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›
- Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›