1. Macaulay Culkin, aka Kevin McCallister from Home Alone.
He grew up, and is now most likely to play the role of the strange hoodlum that try to break into a house, but for us he’ll always be the scared kid forgot at home by his parents on Christmas holidays.
2. Daniel Radcliffe, aka Harry Potter from the Harry Potter series.
I dare anyone who has seen at least one of the movies to read any of the books and picture Harry with a different face.
3. Elijah Wood, aka Frodo Baggins from The Lord of the Rings trilogy.
He’s so much into the Fellowship that he got the word “nine” tattooed in Elvish on his hip.
4. David Schwimmer, aka Ross Geller from Friends.
Even if Jennifer Aniston is officially engaged with Justin Theroux, we don’t give up.
Ross & Rachel 4 ever. Bugger off, Justin!
5. Jason Biggs, aka Jim Levenstein from American Pie.
After his fiancée’s incarceration one would expect him to get back to warm apple pies… but doing her best friend? That’s really not ok, Jim.
6. James Van Der Beek, aka Dawson Leery from Dawson’s Creek.
Dawson’s Creek made him the teen crush of millions of girls. How can you leave behind something like that?
7. Laura Prepon, aka Donna Pinciotti from That ’70s Show.
Dye your hair any colour you want Donna, you ain’t gonna fool anyone.
8. Jennifer Grey, aka Frances “Baby” Houseman from Dirty Dancing.
It’s simply impossible to listen to “The Time of My Life” without imagining her dancing with Patrick Swayze and shedding a few tears.
9. Henry Winkler, aka Arthur Fonzarelli from Happy Days.
Years go by, his style may have changed a bit, but Fonzie’s charm is still untainted.
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›