25. Bill Boner, former mayor of Nashville
The pronunciation is key.
27. Sister Boom Boom, who ran for a seat on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors
28. Tiny Kox, a senator in the Netherlands
29. Luke “Sissyfag” Montgomery, who ran for mayor in Washington D.C.
He once famously heckled former President Bill Clinton.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸