1. 1980: Ken Morrow, New York Islanders
Many say that the playoff beard tradition started in 1980. Denis Potvin, of the Islanders, said it came organically. The team would “play four games in five nights in the first round and it was just something that kind of happened.”
11. 2009: Maxime Talbot of the Pittsburgh Penguins proves that the lack of beard isn’t a team problem
In the end it doesn’t matter how good your beard is, it just matters that try…BECAUSE IT’S THE CUP!
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.