1. Unique food combinations.
Like these latkes topped with turkey and cranberry chutney. Recipe here!
2. Breaking out the once-in-a-lifetime apparel.
It’ll only make sense once, so MAKE IT COUNT.
3. Celebrating Jewish pride and national pride.
Judaism! America! Judaism! America!
4. I mean, look at these pumpkin tops. Throw on a Nun, a Gimel, a Hei, and a Shin, and you’ve got a crossover dreidel.
5. If you’re at all confused, there’s a Thanksgivukkah Twitter account. It’s ready to answer all of your questions, and PUMP YOU UP.
6. If one of these holidays wasn’t justification enough for you to drop hundreds of dollars on a plane ticket, both DEFINITELY are.
More family time!