1. Your alarm clock is a Rube Goldberg machine.
2. Your glass is never half empty or half full — it’s always twice as big as it needs to be.
3. You regularly find rogue pencils in your hair.
4. You’re invited to parties partially because you’re awesome, and partially because you can fix stuff.
5. You do a quick once-over of the structural integrity of all of the bridges you cross.
6. When wooing someone on the first date, you favor function over form.
7. You don’t wear jewelry, it messes with your aerodynamics.
8. You can’t watch TV without thinking of a new solution for changing the channel without moving an inch.
9. You think that liberal arts majors are a different species.
10. Your computer setup cost more than your car.
11. You’re always trying to fix things that are broken.
12. You’re always trying to fix things that aren’t broken.
Get ready for some quality demolition, brought to you by GE.