1. Quickly save things to your Dropbox by email.
Send To Dropbox is a service that allows you to upload things to your Dropbox by sending a file via an email attachment. It’s a quick and easy way to upload things on the go!
2. Create an easy to remember password by making a distinct motor pattern.
It will be really hard for someone else to guess, but really easy for you to remember.
3. Store all of your chargers and cables in something you already have, a sunglasses case!
4. Save “log out” time by using an incogito window or private browsing.
It may seem like common knowledge, but you do save lots of time not thinking about logging out! And now your friends can’t change your Facebook status.
5. If you REALLY WANT TO TYPE WITH EMOTION on your iPhone and turn the caps lock on, double tap the shift button and capslock to your heart’s content.
6. Use Lazarus, a form recovery add-on, to save you from re-typing your text boxes.
We’ve all accidentally closed out of windows with extended amounts of text. Lazarus can help you recover all the notes without the pain of retyping.
7. Use binder clips to organize your cords.
It looks neat and organized, and you won’t step on a pesky USB plug on the floor.
8. You probably know that you can take photos with your iPhone by pressing the “volume down” button…
But you can also use the volume down button on your headphones!
9. Here’s how to efficiently watch a TV show while laying down in bed.
Open your video in VLC go to Tools>Effects and Filters.
Video Effect > Rotate Video 90 Degrees
10. Look at photos of cute baby animals to improve your concentration and productivity.
In a study conducted by Hiroshima University in Japan, they found that looking at cute baby animals increased concentration. The participants in the study increased their productivity by 44 percent.