1. So you’ve been dreaming of true love’s kiss
6. But life isn’t like period dramas
Even Bridget can’t understand it
7. And so you decide that settling for Bridget Jones’s life is acceptable
She’s a modern woman who doesn’t expect men to dance or write poetry for her
8. That’s before you realise that Bridget gets the man too and isn’t a helpless singleton
9. So now you can’t relate to Bridget, but you can still follow her advice
10. It’s time to move on and watch more films in the hope that it will find you the perfect man
11. But in the end they either leave, die or live happily ever after
The latter one is preferable
12. But it will be alright because all you need to do is try to find one man who takes an interest
14. And finally you begin to feel as though your life could be a movie
18. But then real life gets in the way of mourning and you return to work with a hangover
19. You slowly move out of the dark abyss and return to watching the films which ruin your life
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.