1. Make your turkey epic.
Really though, this could have been items 1-23.
2. Or if you want to take it to the next level, DEEP FRY YOUR TURKEY.
3. Or if you want to rule the world some day, MAKE A TURDUCKEN.
It’s a chicken put inside a duck… inside a TURKEY!
4. Or if you want to watch the world burn, WRAP YOUR TURKEY IN BACON.
5. Or if you want to take over the galaxy, WRAP YOUR TURKEY IN BACON WITH A PATTERN.
9. Make some mashed potato animals. So delightful!
Just like the joy you get from GEICO customer service.
10. Make some cranberry bbq sauce.
I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly.
12. Make some cheesy mashed potato puffs using a muffin tray.
17. Pumpkin Pretzels!
Use melted white chocolate chips with orange food coloring and green M&Ms. Tip: use shortening to keep the white chocolate from becoming too thick and clumpy.
18. Make some legit candy corn.
Sugar cookie + Reeses Pieces + Fruit-Roll-Up = real candy corn.
22. Make a cherpumple. It’s a cherry pie, pumpkin pie, and an apple pie all baked into three layers of cake.
23. And finally, finish out strong with a TurDunkin.
What is a “TurDunkin” you say? Read on if you dare…
And now for some after dinner entertainment.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!