1. Make your turkey epic.
Really though, this could have been items 1-23.
2. Or if you want to take it to the next level, DEEP FRY YOUR TURKEY.
3. Or if you want to rule the world some day, MAKE A TURDUCKEN.
It’s a chicken put inside a duck… inside a TURKEY!
4. Or if you want to watch the world burn, WRAP YOUR TURKEY IN BACON.
5. Or if you want to take over the galaxy, WRAP YOUR TURKEY IN BACON WITH A PATTERN.
6. Make a pet-sized turkey too!
7. Construct mini-pumpkin cheeseballs.
9. Try mashed beet potatoes! Such a pretty color!
Just like the joy you get from GEICO customer service.
10. Make some fresh cranberry sauce
I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly.
13. Make some stuffing muffins. They even sound delightful!
14. Turkey cupcakes are always a winner!
15. Stuff yourself with Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
17. Check out this mini Thanksgiving table!
A miniture Thanksgiving dinner that Sherri made out of candy, cookies, icing, and almonds.
18. Make some legit candy corn.
Sugar cookie + Reeses Pieces + Fruit-Roll-Up = real candy corn.
21. Make some thematically relevant cupcakes.
22. Make a cherpumple. It’s a cherry pie, pumpkin pie, and an apple pie all baked into three layers of cake.
23. And finally, finish out strong with pie a la mode.
And now for some after dinner entertainment.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!