3. Remember when your mom used to drive you to the mall? How embarrassing. Or worse, biking everywhere?
4. But then you turned Sixteen(ish), and everything changed.
5. You just had to pass your test, and learn to parallel park. No big deal.
6. …and get your DMV picture just right.
8. And suddenly, you had the keys to your freedom. It was a little scary.
9. But who cares if those keys didn’t come with AC?
10. Finally. Goodbye to inferior modes of transportation.
11. You could go ANYWHERE (as long as it was before 9PM).
12. The mall!
13. No more parents!
14. Finally, you could put on whatever music you wanted.
17. Going on actual dates was suddenly a possibility.
18. With your new car, though, came some issues.
19. Suddenly slow drivers turned you into a gargantuan rage monster, which is very, very bad.
You gotta calm down!
20. Suddenly you were giving rides to EVERYONE.
21. You realized just how expensive gas is.
Good thing GEICO is so affordable!