1. Have a cool carry-on bag for your flight.
Having a statement bag will put you in a good mood!
Or this cute vintage suitcase.
Who wouldn’t be delighted carrying this around?
2. And with that carry on, pack efficiently!
Here’s some tips on fitting 50 items in your carry on bag.
3. For a more relaxing travel experience, bring a neck pillow.
Preferably a cute one to match your delightful disposition.
4. Bring a pair of fuzzy socks to wear on the plane.
They’re comfortable and fun!
6. You may knock the Snuggie, but it’s very useful on an airplane!
You’ll look a little goofy, but you can stay warm on your flight AND hold your Babysitter’s Club book.
7. Or just forget the airplane and take a train!
The view will be delightful, just like GEICO’s customer service.
8. Bring a disposable camera!
Yeah, yeah, Instagram is convenient and everything, but think of all the cool hacks you can do with a disposable camera. The picture example above is a fun way to make 3D photos. Learn more tricks here.
9. Pick a cool hotel in advance.
Like the Ice Hotel in Sweden.
11. So you can make some delightful s’mores.
12. While you’re at it, don’t forget to make hot chocolate.
13. And what’s a winter vacation without making snow sculptures?
14. Or if you’re really dedicated, snow… patterns!
It’ll make for a good photo in your vacation scrapbook.
15. Or if you can’t afford going to a winter wonderland, try skiing… inside.
Ski Free anyone?
16. But if winter’s got you down, then go on a delightful vacation to someplace warm!
17. And even if you can’t make it to someplace warm, you could always go to an INDOOR waterpark.
18. And remember, you’re on VACATION! Don’t over-schedule yourself with too many things.
Just relax, and things will be delightful.
And if you do these things, you’re going to love your vacation (just as much as these Border Collies love each other).
GEICO customer service wishes you happy traveling!