1. Cultivate a Zen garden with your “coworkers.”
The force is strong in this garden.
2. Keep a desk plant. Make sure no herbivores eat it.
This desk is dino-mite!
3. Find inspiration from Pinterest.
If you don’t have succulents, bunting, embroidery, a terrarium, and crocheted doilies on your desk, what is wrong with you?
4. Have everything on your desk match.
Because uniformity can also give you a Zen feeling.
5. Hang your photos up with clothes pins.
If meetings don’t give you delight, maybe the darling faces of your children/friends/significant other will? C’mon. You can brag about them.
6. Make use of your window seat with a solar powered desk toy.
Sunlight makes your body happy, and your toys happy!
7. Decorate your desk area with little figurines. They can keep you company.
Bonus points if they were made on a 3D printer!
8. And if you don’t have any toys, you can always make one with your binder clips.
You could make a binder clip army.
9. Hedgehogs are adorable. And great as paper clip holders.
A real one might be more trouble though.
10. Dogs are excellent tape dispensers.
Who knew tape could be so delightful?
11. And wouldn’t you know? Fish are excellent at stapling.
And now your papers are all in a row.
13. Add googly eyes to all of your desk supplies.
Everything is 10x funnier with googly eyes.
14. You might not even mind taking notes if this is your case.
15. Set up an impromtu game of desketball.
Loser has to buy coffee.
16. A DIY catapult is super delightful!
(But maybe not for your target!)
17. In a pinch, horsehead masks can make any meeting eventful.
Your Office Literally Owns (This).