1. Sometimes they unexpectedly just pop out to say hi.
3. And sometimes they just go for the more direct approach.
5. Or occasionally they’ll just give you a look. Like “The Heart-Melter.”
FEEL YOUR HEART CRUMBLE.
7. Or “The Soul-Tickler”: a close-up-to-face-in-bed tactic.
Bonus points for waking you up.
8. Or the “Sneak-Peek”: hit them with an adorable chin-on-leg face while they’re in the middle of something else.
9. Sometimes they make sure their hair is JUST RIGHT before they say anything.
Lookin’ good, kitty.
10. Sometimes they strategically position themselves in between you and chores.
Laundry is definitely second to CUDDLING.
11. Every now and then they get a little peeved you’ve been playing games on your cell phone for like, two hours.
13. Sometimes they just go with the tried and true “if-you-hate-it-then-you-probably-should-just-sit-on-it”
All the single kitties.