- geekofnature28 "14 Harry Potter Holiday Ornaments Tha..."
When I was three or four, I was running I’m the hallway, slipped, and my head bounced off the corner of the wall. Commence lots of blood gushing from my forehead. My poor dad was home alone with me and was so traumatized that it happened on his watch. A trip to the ER and thirteen stitches later I was good to go. Now at age 26 I have what I like to call my Harry Potter scar. ?
- geekofnature28 "This Worried Golden Retriever Thought..."
- geekofnature28 "A Reminder That "Arthur" Once Beautif..."
- geekofnature28 "Everyone's Freaking Out Over This Gir..."
- geekofnature28 "This 3-Year-Old Is The Undisputed Cos..."
- geekofnature28 "31 Posts That Prove "Harry Potter" Ha..."
- geekofnature28 "17 Itty Bitty Kitty Committees That R..."
- geekofnature28 "A Man Lost It When His Wife Told Him ..."
- geekofnature28 "32 Video Games You Have To Play Befor..."
Response to 32 Video Games You Have To Play Before You Die:
Earthbound (Mother 2 in Japan) for SNES is one of my all-time favorite games. :)
- geekofnature28 "21 Struggles Every Nintendo 64 Player..."
- geekofnature28 "19 Struggles Only People Who Don't Dr..."
Response to 18 Charts That Will Help You Sleep Better:
I agree about the contradictions!
This happened to me when I had my wisdom teeth removed. I didn’t remember it happening until after a few weeks, but it was very weird. I woke up and my jaw was open wider than I ever thought possible, and I had all these clamps and tube coming out of my mouth. I think the surgeon noticed I woke up pretty quick because next thing I knew I was out again. I won’t ever be going back there again for that reason, and also for the fact he hit a nerve while he was in there and I couldn’t feel the lower left part of my jaw for months!
Wed-NESS-day all day every day!! ?
- geekofnature28 "27 Times #GrowingUpThick Nailed What ..."
@tianas4a9d3244d I had that happen just the other day! My favorite work pants split right at the seam from being worn out because of my thighs. ?
Taste Love Cupcakes in downtown Royal Oak, Michigan is outstanding! They won Cupcake Wars on the Food Network! :)
I have to have a few things in order to fall asleep, and by a few I mean a lot. lol 1. My room has to be dark. I’ve never been able to nap during the day or sleep with lights on. 2. Fan is on year-round for sub-zero room temps. 3. I have a memory foam body pillow that I have to hug tightly since I sleep on my side. 4. Pile of cozy blankets on my bed since my room is sub-zero, but the weight of the blankets is also comforting. ? ?
I was just thinking the same thing Sophia! :(
- geekofnature28 "42 Incredibly Moving Things You See A..."
- geekofnature28 "31 Accessories Every '90s Girl Will R..."
- geekofnature28 "J.K. Rowling Says We All Got Our Hogw..."
- geekofnature28 "21 Wonderfully Geeky Ways To Create T..."
- geekofnature28 "17 Gorgeous And Geeky Pairs Of High H..."
We have a ton of these near me. They are even nasty to their own kind! We saw two babies that had wandered into a field away from the rest of the group and two adults were chasing them back honking at them like DON’T YOU EVER WALK AWAY FROM US AGAIN! WAIT UNTIL YOUR FATHER GETS HOME! lol
- geekofnature28 "This Man Surprised His Wife In The Ho..."
I love watching people write. It says so much about their personality!
- geekofnature28 "16 Strangely Satisfying Examples Of P..."
- geekofnature28 "9 Pictures That Will Make You See The..."
- geekofnature28 "19 Struggles Only "Game Of Thrones" F..."